Software Project Manager
Aurachain is a globally recognized software company that delivers an innovative low code enterprise platform for the rapid creation of both, blockchain-enabled and traditional digital Apps.
Our platform allows fast-implementation cycles, rapid cloud deployment and most importantly, business-driven application configuration for rapid operational change &competitive advantage.
By doing this, it accelerates blockchain adoption and becomes a bridge between the present digital platforms and the future of multi-sided business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
You will be part of our Customer Delivery Services team, coordinating internal resources to deliver customer outcomes around our product, within time, scope, quality and cost constraint. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and other aspects of a project.
This is a job for a team player with ambitions that is not afraid of taking decisions and accepting new challenges!
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience as an IT project manager (BPM Projects is a plus);
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, partner facing, customer success
• Practical experience in the entire project life cycle stages using PM methodologies (SCRUM Methodology is a plus)
• Proficiency in MS Office Products is required
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
• External customer-facing management experience is a plus (including partners)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the management
• Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills required
• Team management skills
• Self-motivator, cooperative, good team player, flexible and creative
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
• Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Availability for business travelling, 25%-50% mobility (varies depending on the project phases)
• Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
• Plan, monitor, and control all aspects of project life cycle for our product, working closely with project stakeholders
• Assist in the definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
• Manage project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Run customer facing project status meetings as required
• Proactively manage customer/partner issues and risks, with professionalism and tact
• Assesses project issues and identifies solutions to meet productivity, quality and business goals
• Develop and manage project dependencies
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Foster relationships with customers enabling future account sales
• Coordinate feedback and insight from customer engagements to improve the product, delivery kits and overall customer experience
• Lead cross-functional project teams