Junior Headhunter for the Swiss Market - Bucharest based
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – Europe’s fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
No experience required - Full training provided!
What we require?
• Strong motivation for personal and professional success
• Positive and commercial attitude
• Motivated to a job where most of your earnings will come from your ability to sell
• Happy to work over the phone
• Fluency in the English language (other European languages such as French, German, Dutch are an advantage)
• Willing to move to Bucharest
Ours is a sales job in which you keep in constant contact with clients (employers) and candidates (employees) trying to help both parties to find what they are looking for, whether it is a new job opportunity or a new person needed in the team. Our training is built to train our NonStoppers one step at a time so that you are able to gradually learn new skills and adapt yourself to the job at your own pace. Therefore, if the activities described above are not clear to you that’s normal, our award winning training will fill in all the gaps.Other info
NonStop Recruitment is a headhunting agency born in the center of London, present throughout Europe and with extremely ambitious plans. Our specialization is to recruit talents with little or no experience in the field of sales or recruitment and turn them into consultants, in fact delivering a brilliant career into their hands.
Our reward system is based on a direct percentage of the salary of the candidates you will find jobs for; therefore, even though you will be based in our office in Bucharest (UTI Business Centre) your commission will be based on Swiss salaries, giving you an earning potentials unheard of in Romania.
At Nonstop we have a true meritocracy, the majority of people who have been over 2 years in the company are in management roles with salary exceeding the 80K € mark.
Please don’t trust our word for it, look us up online!
What we offer:
• Commissions among the best in the industry, during first year our top performers reach € 40K, the second from 60K to € 100K plus
• Training renowned at European level, we have trained hundreds of recruiter over the years
• Opportunities to be trained as a manager as soon as they reach their targets
• Young and dynamic environment
If you have any other questions or curiosity, do not hesitate to visit our site.