You will join our trading team with a full time employment contract including all the related benefits: motivating salary, meal vouchers, gym subscription, personal development programs, flexible program and teambuilding. You will have the opportunity to build and use your foundational commercial knowledge through a broad and deep professional training during two years.
At the end of this journey, you will have joined the commercial job family as a Merchant.
You will work and learn alongside the trading team from the first few months (while having also a formal mentor assigned), building knowledge on::
- The Agricultural commodities trading industry: world flows and their historical evolution, our mission and role in them, commodity transportation and logistics from the field down to the customer’s gate, quality specifics of and standards in the grains trading;
- Learn Cargill's trading and hedging strategies, tactics and practices, including the use of futures, risk management derivatives and structured products;
- Local market for Commodity Merchandising: value, stakeholders, flows, common behaviors, related legislation, fiscal policy around it;
- Learn what are the influencers: market Supply and Demand balances, Industry economics, technological change, external political and global environment;
- Learn about P&L and how to best estimate and manage it; about Supply Chain activities for commodity contracts: Transport &Logistics, Operations/Storage costs, Supply and Demand research and analysis, INCOTERMS and local exceptions from them.
By the end of the first year, if you have proven the required skills, you will already start to:
- Initiate, negotiate and agree : purchase or sale contracts, by fixing price, quality, quantity, , delivery and payment terms.
- Build market, price and P&L reports.
- Fresh graduates or with maximum 3 years of prior internship/work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics, will be an advantage;
- Business fluency in English. Any other language a strong plus.
- Computer literate, MS Office;
- Strong analytical skills and commercial mindset;
- Drive to win: self-starter, ambitious, relentless determination;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player;
- Managing ambiguity: adaptable, see opportunity in change;
- Risk appetite: composed, resilient, risk analysis, right sizing.
Does our offer match your career interests? Do you meet our requirements?
Then make sure we have your profile here until 15th of May 2019.
The recruitment process typically involves an online assessment and interviews. Only suitable applicants will be invited for an interview and they will receive additional information about the next steps.