Maintenance Officer for Intercompany Customer Master Data
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Commercial high school (university / college / BA) or equivalent business education;
- Experience in accounting area of master data (FI- and SD-module);
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office, SAP, ERP);
- Fluency in English;
- Intercultural competence, analytical skills, resilience, initiative, teamwork skills;
- Independent, conscientious and structured work;
- Willingness to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Creating and maintaining customer master data for internal deliveries Bosch worldwide;
- Coordinate changes in customer master data with FIN and SD departments;
- Analyze processes to ensure correct structure of customer master data;
- Perform and support migration projects (good excel experience recommended);
- Writing of documentations;
- Perform Bosch internal trainings about the requirements for intercompany business related to customer master data.