Quality Engineer - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Responsible for the maintenance and application of the Quality Management System in the designated area of responsibility;
* Supports the identification of manufacturing and quality issues affecting product quality;
* Performs internal process audits on a regular basis;
* Daily, monthly and yearly analysis of the process and product parameters;
* Perform process and product capability studies;
* Follow up on defining corrective actions;
* Issues work instructions for the material check, specifications, control plans and procedures;
* Manages different quality processes for continuous improvement.
* Technical University degree;
* Quality tools and process optimization knowledge;
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Excellent communication skills;
* English language skills, at least intermediate level;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.