Quality Team Leader for I ID - TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Recruit, coach and mentor of Quality Staff.
* Implement development road-maps for the group.
* Responsible for the professional know how of the team.
* Define KPIs for the team.
* Make estimations and plan the execution of activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates.
* Improve quality assurance and quality management processes and practices.
* Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
* Responsible of the results of internal, customer and third-party audits.
* Ensure that corrective action is taken to rectify any shortcomings.
* Responsible for implementing working procedures in order to meet quality standards.
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of results within the agreed framework, by monitoring regularly the status team work.
* Involve and take appropriate measures in case of escalations. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanics) International automotive standards (e.g. ISO TS 16949, ISO 26262 Functional Safety, CMMI, SPICE)
* Development and / or Manufacturing processes (e.g. FMEA, Control Plan, Design verification & validation, PPAP, APQP)
* Quality methods and techniques ( e.g. review, moderation, problem solving, audits)
* Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects
* Reasonably knowledge on production technology and processes
* Estimate and assess risks in terms of project quality and reliability
* Communicate effectively with customers/ internal, regarding all quality issues
* Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques
* Fluency in English is mandatory.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.