Applications Specialist for IT Center Europe - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
As a multinational, worldwide company, our complex research and development processes require high performing tools. That's why we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to support our employees in using efficiently these tools. In your role of Application Engineer you will have the following specific activities and responsibilities: * Become a technical specialist on Application Lifecycle Management software suites (PTC Integrity, IBM Jazz) * Analyze and solve problems detected for the rolled out Applications * Support in rollout and version upgrades for these Applications * Operate changes in case of migrations or updates * Support end users in their daily job (based on incident tickets) * Debug client and server problems and participate to the implementation of the changes * Provide feedback for new versions development and tool enhancement The opportunity will enable you to use and expand your existing skills by sharing the knowledge with your colleagues. You have to be self motivated and dedicated, and have a good command of the English language. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility during an initial integration phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University level background * Operating Systems and Network Infrastructure basic knowledge: Server / Client (Windows and Linux) * Experience with ALM software suites (PTC Integrity, IBM Jazz) * Experience in operating enterprise applications * Enthusiastic and creative when facing technical challenges * Passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT * Excellent analytical and problem solving skills * Agile/lean mindset
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.