L3 Support Engineer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience in the technical implementation and operation of mission critical IT services.
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft products such as SQL server, IIS, .NET Framework and MS Windows Applications.
• An understanding of SQL server.
• Experience in SQL writing queries.
• Experience in Windows Server Systems and demonstrable history of root cause analysis on production issues.
• Experience working in an ITIL-based framework.
• Advanced English knowledge both written and verbal.
• The Support Level 3 engineer is a member of the Global Support Team, who is responsible for the delivery of the Engagement Centre service above the base O/S platform, including application releases and 3rd level incident resolution.
• You will have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft products such as SQL server, IIS, .NET Framework and MS Windows Applications, giving the ability to fully understand the Engagement Centre Suite architecture.
• You will have an understanding about Cloud Technologies like IAAS/PAAS and Automation frameworks using VSTS and PowerShell.