Regional Fiber Optic Coordinator - Cluj
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
- Degree in Technical fields, Engineering, Design.
- At least 3 years of experience with Fiber Optic deployments, in the same position or sphere of activity.
- Control office software packages (Excel, Word, Outlook Express), Internet Explorer and Google Earth.
- Language: English and Romanian.
- Coordinate subcontractors and support internal resources for FTTH implementation phase
- Identify, expose, clarify and solve implementation issues.
- Be able to evaluate case by case the best optimal technic and economic solution of FTTH implementation.
- Reports periodically internally and to the Customer
- Handing over the sites to the subcontractors from the beginning of works
- Monitoring and keeping a good relationship with local representatives of Poles Owners (Electrica, ENEL, Delgaz)
- Providing a good control of materials process as support in time for the implementation works and also the evidence of materials consumption
- Assure a permanent and good connection with Designers during the FTTH implementation phase including for As - Built.
- Coordination of Execution activities in a county for FTTH project implementation end-to-end
- Monitoring and supporting the dedicated resources for obtaining the Urbanism Certificates and Building Permits for Fiber Optic networks
- Monitoring daily the activities of Subcontractors for the projects in progress
- Integrating and correlating the works and activities between the Subcontractors or/and the internal Departments involved in FTTH implementation phase
- Site and visit Survey as often is required for keeping a Quality performance of implementation
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with all Local Authorities
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international projects
- Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and technologies
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass and others)