Activation Error Queue Specialist – Bucharest
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
About our team:
We are a young and very dynamic team, where flexibility is the key word: whether you are a student, like most of our colleagues, or have other grown-up responsibilities, we will do our best to create the perfect balance between work schedule and personal life.
We’d love to give everybody a chance, but in order to be our colleague, you need to be:
• Fluent in English;
• Eager to learn new things and take up a challenge 😊;
• Be available to work during nights and weekends;
• Be available to join the training in full time mode (8 h/day);
· Deal directly with customers by telephone;
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly;
· Process orders, forms and requests;
· Assign direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated department;
· Meet Quality and Productivity standards;
· Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken;
· Communicate with other departments, as needed;
· This position reports to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
Why you should join CGS ?
Because we have some pretty amazing benefits such as:
- A highly flexible schedule;
-Fun and engaging perks during the weekends;
-Private medical subscription.
-Account to an online library;
-A 7card membership;
-Personalized offers for phone subscriptions and accessories;
- Career advanced opportunities: you can become part of different teams – the Management, Training or Quality Assurance Teams