Junior Java Developer (Core Payments)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs Junior Java Developer (Core Payments) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• Good knowledge Java, Junit
• Knowledge of RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and SQL language
• Hands on experience working with version control systems like SVN / GIT
• Experience with frameworks like Spring (Spring Batch, Spring Integration), iBatis, Hibernate, Play framework
• Experience with application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere)
• Knowledge of Maven / Gradle
• Familiarity with Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Works both on maintenance and change environments
• Testing and maintenance of software
• Shares own expertise with others; support of junior colleagues
• Interface with other teams such as Functional Analysts, Infrastructure/System, business users
IPE – project developed in cooperation with many banks in Europe for implementing a standard way to do payments in less than 25s. The project is providing REST and SOAP web services to other applications, using other SOAP web services, Spring Integration for online processing, Spring Batch for periodic processing or for generating reports, Oracle DB for storage and Play framework for the front-end
GPE – application for managing SEPA Direct Debit payments in Italy and Austria. The project is providing SOAP web services for other applications and is using Spring Batch for files processing which are exchanged with other systems or for generating reports, OS workflow, Oracle DB for storage and Apache Struts for the front-end.
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.