SAP Supply Chain Parameter Setter
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs SAP Supply Chain Parameter Setter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Experience: 3+ years on a similar role;
- Experience 3+ years of SAP in Supply Chain domain;
- Foreign languages knowledge: English – C1;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge (Excel - medium);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and efficiency;
- Well-developed problem solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative and curiosity.
Description of role:
Translate into the systems the Supply Chain strategy defined by the countries. Manages the data, the parameters, in order to make run, and improve the way the Supply Chain is going.
Main duties include:
- Set parameters into different system (SAP as a common target for all Euromaster countries);
- Work with parameters, filters, metrics and algorithms in order to supply points of sales and warehouses ;
- Data integration, automation, examining large volumes of data, identify, understand, explain trends;
- Manage data articles: basic data in the supply chain sheet, stock profile definition by point of sales,
line up with the warehouse definition;
- Monitor data flows, link between point of sales and warehouse, calendar management, definition of storage locations;
- Assist in developing standards necessary to assure financial and quality goals are continually achieved;
- Assist in developing policies and procedures: based on observation and analysis, recommend areas where improvement may be warranted. Assist in implementing and maintaining approved policies and procedures;
-Develop various weekly, monthly and quarterly supply chain reports and metrics.