Junior HR Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior HR Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
-Minimum 6 months experience in recruitment roles is a must
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Good organizational skills and independent thinking
- Open personality: likes interacting with people, interested in others, a real team-player
- Bright and sharp mind with a go-getter attitude and assertive communication
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Excellent negotiation skills with a consultative approach
- Full execution of the recruitment process from job-intake, designing job advertisements, phone screening, interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers until the fulfilment of the vacancies
- Using and continuously seeking for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market
- Building lasting client and candidate relationships, defining their needs and helping them grow their business by offering them the best candidates on the market
- Designing tailor-made candidate sourcing and recruitment strategies for projects
- Account and project management tasks
- Developing active pool of talents using diverse platforms
- Building and developing of own network amongst candidates and clients by attending conferences and professional events
- Maintaining and managing information within company systems about candidates and clients
- Being involved in business development, which includes proactively approaching potential new clients, being involved in meetings with companies in various industries, preparing proposals for recruitment services and attending professional events to build a wide network
- Opportunity to be part of an open, professional company with a global footprint backed by the Randstad Group, the world's second largest provider of flexible work and specialist HR services
- Strong values and culture in which people truly matter
- Pleasant working environment in a brand new office in the heart of the city
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further
- Long term career opportunity