Junior Human Resource People Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Junior Human Resource People Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
To be successful in the HR Business Partner position YOU should be:
• Experienced in Recruitment, L&D or HR generalist position preferably in FMCG or Retail industry
• Junior candidates are welcome as well
• Native Romanian with fluent English knowledge spoken and written
• Excellent in communication and networking skills
• Proactive & results oriented, fast and accurate in you work
• People oriented, empathic and positive towards people
YOUR responsibilities as an HR Business Partner will include (but not limited to):
• Build and / or implement projects at country level, to increase people engagement
• Support and activate global / regional / cluster engagement programs
• Update and track job descriptions regularly
• Be the first point of contact for Danoners, People managers in all HR related topics
• Manage Talent Acquisition and recruitment activities independently and together with CBS team
• Take part in Talent Development & Learning (Talent Reviews, Development conversation, Performance management)
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
• Contribute to Danoners engagement
• Be a part of a 13 countries team
• Being exposed to a multinational environment
• Grow with and within your role
In the team of Emilia Foteva, HR Director CEN you will work closely and report directly to Anca Grezov, HR Manager.