Senior/ Mid HR Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior/ Mid HR Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- minimum 2-3 years of work experience in HR roles is a must;
- University degree;
- fluency in English;
- experience in working with MS Office Package;
- good organizational skills and independent thinking;
- open personality: likes interacting with people, interested in others, a real team-player;
- bright and sharp mind with a "go-getting'' attitude and assertive communication;
- energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach;
- excellent negotiation skills with a consultative approach.
- full execution of the recruitment process from job-intake, designing job advertisements, phone screening, interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers until the fulfillment of the vacancies;
- using and continuously seeking for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market;
- evaluate the candidates;
- building lasting client and candidate relationships, defining their needs and helping them grow their business by offering them the best candidates on the market;
- designing tailor-made candidate sourcing and recruitment strategies for projects;
- developing active pool of talents using diverse platforms;
- building and developing of own network among candidates and clients by attending conferences and professional events;
- maintaining and managing information within company systems about candidates and clients.