This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs Senior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- 3-5 year of post-qualification experience
- ACCA/Part qualified ACCA student with between 4 and 9 credits or
- University Degree plus Masters specializing in Finance/Accounting
- Equivalent demonstrable experience across all components of General Ledger accounting
- Exposure or experience of a Finance Transition moving activities to or from a location
- Experience of working within a multinational environment
- Working knowledge of UK VAT requirements
- Recent practical experience or knowledge of ASC 606/IFRS 15
- English – Minimum B2 English Language requirements (Independent user)
The R2R specialist will be responsible for the correctness of the G/L entries in compliance with the VERTIV Financial Reporting Guidelines as well as local and US GAAP requirements. In addition, the employee will oversee the preparation and validation of data for areas of individual responsibility as they pertain to Month end, Quarter end and Annual Closing. The role also involves identification and resolution of General Ledger problems within their specific area of concentration. The employee will act as a subject matter expert within Accounting, being the 2nd line of escalation for queries related to all accounting processes. The position also requires a high level of interaction with different FSSC Groups and regular interaction with In Country Departments, e.g. HR, Corporate Controlling, Order Processing etc. The R2R specialist will perform analytical reviews for his/her specific areas of responsibility for inclusion within the overall Finance review and provides accounting advice and guidance to other FSSC and SSC departments (e.g. order processing, FP&A, Credit and Collections, Master Data).