Internship - billing
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
- University degree (preferably Economics)
- Knowledge of basic accounting - would be a competitive advantage
- Advance knowledge of English language
- MS Office proficiency
- Communication skills, attention to details
- Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Runs weakly reports related to object of work
- Based on weekly working reports and according to internal procedures prepares documents needed for invoicing
- Prepares and attach to invoices all needed documents with respect to company policy and also to global system in which EY is part of
- Following proper due payment of invoices
- Contacting clients by email or phone for debits recovering
- Monthly creates invoices report emitted to other EY offices and transmits it to their representatives
- Develops on managers request different reports regarding emitted invoices or unpaid invoices
What’s in it for you?
Free certifications, national&international trainings
Top notch counseling, mentorship
Most globally integrated knowledge system
EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
Medical coverage for you and your family
Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts