Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EasyDO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 50 consultants. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services.Cerinte
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• 5+ years' experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
• Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
• Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
• Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
• Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
• Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
• Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
• Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
• Coordinate with Intel analysts on open source activities impacting SLTT governments.
• Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
• Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
• Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
• Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
• Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
• Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.