UAT Consultant Intern
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
- The Intern for France NA ADP Link UAT will work closely with ADP Link UAT team in order to provide the best results to our client’s human resources. The main responsibilities will be to understand the upstream and downstream impacts to the Client's overall human capital management solution.
- He will learn about the functionalities of ADP Link workstation.
- The intern needs to understand how to draft and execute test scenarios.
- He will participate to activities related to UAT, update the matrix with time needed for each task, compliance matrix, participate to project update meetings.
- He will observe discrepancies or improper operation in manufactured products like Screens, Workflows, compared with the Analysis File.
- French oral and written – B2 level
- Analytical mind-set and team spirit
- Proactive, solid in making proposals in terms of improvement or tools automation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive