NAS Implementation Consultant Intern-Migrations
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
This role will support National Accounts' Migrations assignments. In this position, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines, along with your business consulting expertise, to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers' success.
With us, you'll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information -- helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Able to communicate technical concepts and issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and commitments
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standard
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Prior experience working on multiple, concurrent projects
- Available to work from 3PM to 00 AM