This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Adecco Romania active
View all jobs Unix/Linux engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
As Linux Engineer you will be responsible for administrating complex systems and platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle.
Responsibilities include: Unix/Linux administration, deploying applications.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows
- Networking basic knowledge; E.g. TCP/IP, REST protocols. Experience in management of interconnection issues, communication, configuration.
- Scripting and automation experience is also considered a plus
- Experience in cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy our company’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions