As Linux Engineer you will be responsible for administrating complex systems and platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle.
Responsibilities include: Unix/Linux administration, deploying applications.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows
- Networking basic knowledge; E.g. TCP/IP, REST protocols. Experience in management of interconnection issues, communication, configuration.
- Scripting and automation experience is also considered a plus
- Experience in cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy our company’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions