Application Administrator with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Application Administrator with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Application administrator with french
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG).
As an editor and solution provider, the Business Solution Center includes also the big group projects and the transformation of the IT sector.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Create and update activities in the time tracking tool (BIP) used by BSC teams, following the standards provided by the application manager and functional manager;
- Create and update resources in the time tracking tool and provide users with necessary rights, in accordance to the BSC rules and procedures;
- Coordinate BSC staff in order to make sure that the time tracked in the BIP application is declared according to the monthly calendar;
- Comply with quality standards of the activity, respect the deadlines for the processes in scope and ensure that all teams concerned are also respecting them;
- Maintain the referencing data (Applications, project codes etc) by leaning on the golden sources of BSC;
- Maintain an audit trail including the modifications performed;
- Perform necessary corrections on the registrations made by users, based on the standards and procedures provided by BSC;
- Monthly reporting on the quality status and its progression in time.
A little about you:
- 1-3 years experience in support functions;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economic studies;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Positive attitude and cooperative person;
- Very good communication skills and attention to details.
We also value :
- Desire to participate actively in the continuous improvement of the procedures by communicating on the difficult points and/or by proposing improvements;
- Very good team spirit;
- The capacity to propose prioritizations, to combine the rigor of the procedures with the need to respect a deadline;
- The ability to create and maintain good relationship with users.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.