Account Payable Intern
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
Processing Invoices and Payments for ADP International Services BV (Streamline).
ADP Streamline’s business activity does not just cover the HCM business for the local market, but is the entity from which ADP’s international partner network is controlled. ADP Streamline is the pivot point where the charges of all worldwide external partners are registered, paid and billed to ADP’s clients. The role is part of the wider accounting team and involves frequent collaboration with the General Ledger, FP&A and collections teams based in various locations.
- Great position to gain insight in the finance workings of large multinational organizations.
- Ensuring completeness of the monthly expenses
- Check weekly and monthly payments.
- Collaboration with our Bank to solve potential payment issues.
- Being part of the team in case of changes or novelty in the AP process.
- with our suppliers if any assistance is needed.
- Monthly closing tasks – ensuring correctness and completeness of the Intercompany balances.
- Advanced level of English a must (writing, reading and speaking).
- Experience of Microsoft Excel is good to have.
- Results-oriented person, being able to work in a high volume environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently – after the initial training period.
- Be passionate and energetic with the job
- Team Player
- Active listening, respect to others and collaborative communication