InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Drupal (7 or 8) development - custom module development, using contributed modules and site-building
• Experience with best practices and standards in developing sites using Drupal 7 or 8
• Experience with a CVS system (Git, SVN etc.)
• Experience translating wireframes or design components into Drupal-specific features
• Basic knowledge of LAMP stack
• Must be fluent in English
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with other PHP based CMS or frameworks (ex: Symfony, Laravel, Magento etc.)
• A good understanding of website environment: High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security, Docker etc.
• Develop performant and maintainable Drupal websites using contributed & custom modules, site-building and integrating UI components into themes.
• Integrating 3rd party APIs
• Writing tests (Unit, Browser, Behat)
• Use DevOps tools in order to improve and speed up delivery.
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount