Commercial Finance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco (Romania) Trading SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commercial Finance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification completed or in course of completion (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Relevant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication & presentation skills
• Leadership capabilities
• Understanding of other functional areas, . Brand & Trade marketing
• An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
• Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format.
• Rational decision making and problem-solving ability is essential
• Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
• Ability to lead, motivate and effectively coordinate the Area team to deliver in time, in full and in good spirits.
- Manage and co-ordinates activities to provide value added, commercially focused insights to the Marketing function / Revenue Management Forum
- Plan and monitors the execution of strategy through:
- Provision of high quality financial information and commercial insights to Marketing function / Revenue Management Forum
- Sharing insightful financial analysis showing the commercial implications of decisions and helping the Brand marketing / Trade Marketing teams get approval for commercially viable business cases, budgets and investment proposals
- Sharing insightful information to support the Revenue management forum stakeholders in setting the strategy and communicating it both internally and externally;
- Build strong financial and commercial awareness ;
- Area reviews of holistic Marketing Investment / Pricing impact to support company's tactics in terms of Resource Allocation / Pricing Strategy;
- Defines and implements best practice and effective internal financial planning processes and controls in line with business needs across the area;
- Acts as an interface between the Marketing, Legal and external affairs function, Sales Planning and Insights and specialized finance functions as required.
- Manage the team in order to deliver consistent results across the Area;
- Be the key point of contact for markets within the Area;
- Ensure market and Area adherence to Reporting and system related submissions;
- Coordinate, prepare and deliver financial information for Company Plan, Forecasts and Actual result
- Analyse variances and do financial modelling to accurately reflect the impact of proposed strategies on the operating results of the business and to support informed business decisions