L1 Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs L1 Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Proficient in relevant computer applications : MS Office (Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets) - Logical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team work
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good English language skills
- An attitude of excellence in customer service, always putting the customer first
- A positive and constructive attitude
- A desire to learn about Project Management Tools
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of tools administration would be useful.
- Adaptable and flexible to work in different shifts
- Responding promptly to level 1 support requests (via email, SCCD ticketing system, instant messaging (24 x 5) and telephone (06:00-18:00 GMT).
- The Support Desk response times are defined for each individual PM Tool.
- Ensure the support requests are captured for metrics purposes via User Directory
- Solving level 1 problems related to company's standard Methods and PM Tools within SLA (service level agreement) . SLAs are defined in correspondence with their Severity .The SLA for responding to a ticket is 24 hours for Severity 1 issue (critical business impact) , 3 days for a Severity 2 issue (major business impact) and 7 days for a Severity 3 issues (minor business impact),
- Working with level 2 support colleagues for any more complex problems - Process IPWC User ID registrations and Program requests
- Produce metrics reports when required.