Account Manager - pharmacy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Manager - pharmacy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Pharmacy sector knowledge and experience
- Specific training in sales and team management.
- The candidate will carry out a test and a business case prior to its incorporation provided by the Client, which allows defining the correct strategy and vision of the Company in the Romanian market.
- Languages: English – Fluent, desirable knowledge of Bulgarian and Spanish
- Permanent search for excellence
- Results oriented
- Healthy ambition
- Permanent proactivity
- Skills for communication
- Ability to solve problems
- Negotiating capacity
- Capacity for organization and planning
- Administrative knowledge to handle sales reports, inquiries, orders and guarantees.
- Based on the commercial strategy established for the Pharmacy and Hairdressing Channels, you will have to negotiate and persuade clients (pharmacies and hairdressings);
- Will establish special orders with exceptional forms of payment and possibility of returning merchandise.
- The commercial must also get the exhibitor located in the most appropriate position.
- Likewise, the candidate will have to make periodic visits to pharmacies
- Select the sales team in the number and the appropriate profile for these functions
- Supervise and support the commercial team and ensure that representatives and other sales personnel have a good knowledge of the product, have up-to-date sales documentation and can access samples of the products.
- Plan and organize the work of a sales team, within an agreed budget
- Set sales goals for the team and evaluate the achievements of commercial agents
- Define the sales objectives that each commercial must reach individually for the group.
- Design and present sales strategies and reports so that they can be analyzed by the company's management.
- Attend conferences on behalf of the company and supervise the sales staff at the company's stands at fairs and exhibitions.
- Prepare budgets and process orders.
- Resolve problems, complaints or queries that arise related to the team, as well as maintain good relationships with customers.