ERP Project Manager
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Someone with a bachelor’s degree in the field of IT, and with at least three years of working experience in IT projects (ERP experience will be considered an advantage)
• A Project Manager with knowledge of business processes inside ERP area and implementation background
• A Project Manager with experience and knowledge about IT system architecture as well as business processes
• Experience in business analysis review, documentation and process review
• Someone who speaks English fluently
What the person will do:
• Provide functional consultancy and project management for ERP implementation.
• Gather business requirements and “translate” them into activities for developers / supplier.
• Manage support tickets prioritization and reporting.
• Track change requests via the CR workflow.
• Define and create project plans for project, portfolio, and product prioritization and implementation.
• Work with key stakeholders to define the project scope, timelines, objectives and track deliverables, risks/issues and project status.
• Maintain the IT governance framework model including managing the implementation and maintenance of processes and workflows and training new users.
• Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria.
• Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value.
• Develop thorough program and project costs estimates, monitor and control financials during project execution.
• Lead and facilitate project business case development and obtaining project approvals
• Creates and maintains dashboards to track project performance.
• Provide technical and process guidance to project team.
• Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered.
• Deliver transformational project that will impact different business areas.