Project Manager and Project Leader
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Spirit of analysis and rigorous
• Capacity to anticipate and to plan
• Capacity to manage several projects in the same time
• Solution finder and time keeper to secure the planning
• Autonomous, but in the respect of rules
• Quality of writing
• Good level of English is mandatory and, in french would be appreciated as well.
• To manage a project or several projects from the launch kick-off to the production phase
• To analyze the client/ business unit request and to study the opportunity and the feasability of projects
• To follow the framing of the project with each interlocutor: Business, IT and partners
• To set up the project file: Architecture, Team, Planning, Risks, Finance.
• To secure the quality and project processes.