Sr. Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Sr. Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
• 1-2 experience in Accounts Payable;
• Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
• Advanced English level;
• Advanced Hungarian level
• Good MS Office knowledge;
• SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
• Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, credit memos and travel and expenses.
• Check and process invoices received via workflow.
• Booking of accounting documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments, Travel and Expenses) in the ERP System according to the existing SOP’s.
• Timely query resolution.
• Vendor account reconciliation – if required.
• Month end activities – if required.
• Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit – if required.
• Manual and Automatic Payments – if required.
• Documents archival in the agreed timelines – if required.
• Review documents for reasonableness and research/analyse as required.
• Follow up with vendors, employees, or management as required.
• Communicate accounts payable process to others and provide input into processes to ensure a high quality of service.
• Monitor entries and processes for compliance to accounting rules and audit controls.
• Follow treasury and payments procedures as appropriate.
• Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.