Sr. Credit Admin with Czech
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
- Language Skills: English B2, Czech B2
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
- The Senior Credit Admin monitors daily the SAP interfaces, EDI, Lockbox etc. being responsible for Lockbox management, timely payments application and customer clearing.
- Acts as SPOC for external parties (VISA/DEJARDINS, BMO, Symcor, etc)
- The Senior Credit Admin is responsible for internal/ external requests and inquires management.
- Ensures proper account management as per requests of Credit Analysts/ Credit Manager as well as based on account management analyses
- Perform analysis of customer accounts utilizing analytical and investigative tools, identify financial trends and opportunities and making recommendations to assure accurate account management
- Provides advice and recommendations to credit analysts regarding customer accounts from cash application perspective
- Clearly recommend/define mitigation strategies for high risk accounts and propose strategies to minimize risks based on cash application reports
- Senior Credit Admin carries out specific month end activities such as timely processing all payments via different channels.
- Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Molson Coors OTC policies including adherence to SOX and audit requirements and adhere to agreed service level agreements
- The role will ensure timely payments reconciliation, application, customer clearings as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes.
- This role requires understanding of accounts receivable process and the impact on the business.
- The role will need to monitor the payments and make sure all payments received are correctly assigned being able to detect any technical error and to solve it.
- This role requires monitoring and reconciling the payments as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges.