Key Account Manager B2B (Marketplace Division)
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac.
Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete.
Peste 4000 de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand site-ul nostru de cariere.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work.
If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
You can find out more details regarding us and our available roles, by accessing our career site.
• University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers;
• Similar experience in business development / sales for Fashion, Sports, Beauty, Home & Deco industries would be an advantage;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner;
• Fluent in English;
• Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets;
• Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills.
• Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new sellers;
• Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets;
• Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace;
• Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
• Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
• Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
• Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers;
• Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
• Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace;
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically;
• Develop analysis to track seller’s performance; create goals and strategies to realize growth for each seller;
• Partner with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).