Technical System Analyst
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
1. Bachelor’s degree or in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Engineering or equivalent work experience, at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
3. Solid knowledge of business information systems and integration patterns and paradigms; general consulting skills.
4. Familiar with one or more incident management software, knowledge-based software, source control tools, office productivity increase tools.
5. Ability to explain and document technical details.
6. Good analytical and problem management skills.
7. A good problem-solving attitude.
8. Written and verbal communication skills both in Romanian and English.
1. As the Incident Analyst:
a. Responsible for taking ownership of service requests and decide if a fault is being reported or there is a change request that is responsible to initiate and manage;
b. Responsible for Incident Reproduce, Classification and Communication with all affected users;
c. Gather additional information and investigate in order to elaborate a resolution plan;
d. Create Workaround or Fix whenever possible or escalate/collaborate with software vendors for the achievements of the same purposes, respecting SLA’s;
e. Smoke test of the technical solution to be applied for incident resolution and UAT supervision;
f. Initiate Closure of the managed Incidents.
2. As Applications Owner:
a. Make sure applications are available within service level agreements and are working to design
b. Understand and periodically review the architecture of the applications and integrations;
c. Carry out activities in change and configuration management and continual service improvement processes, including vendor provided applications;
d. Performs the deploy of the new packages in bank environments;
e. Act as a consultant within the applications assigned, asses the existing and proposed improvements, possible automation and optimizations. Communicate inside IT and outside in order to validate the feasibility of the proposals;
f. Provide training and technical assistance to the users.
3. As the Problem Management:
a. Identify Incidents Not Matched to Problems or Known Errors;
b. Determine Root Cause and if needed perform GAP analysis;
c. Create new Known Error Records, document Problem Resolution, formalize and communicate workaround findings;
d. Identify Incident Tasks, collect all evaluation tasks for future analysis, propose Service Improvement.