This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Middleware Admin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
- Experience Requirements: 5 - 10 Years
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent Minimum 3 - 4 years of progressive experience in middleware administration
- Certifications will add value but are optional
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail Experience in installation, configuration, deployments and troubleshooting on Websphere Application Server and Weblogic/Jboss/Tomcat and IBM Http Server, Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ) and Websphere Message Broker(WMB) on the UNIX (AIX, Linux) platform.
- Administration of Websphere Application Server 6.x, 7.x Base and ND on Unix platform. WAS installation, node federation, server/cluster creation, adding members to a cluster, configuring session persistence, JVM configuration etc.
- Configuration of JDBC Providers, Data Sources with Oracle 10g/11g on UNIX platforms , connection pool, Virtual Hosting, JNDI, Global Security, SSL, Single Sign-On, Open SSL, LDAP and IBM secure way (LTPA), JMS Providers, Queue connection factories, Queue Destinations, Activation Specs, Listener Ports, SIB, Bus member addition & creating cluster members in SIB.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE components (EAR/WAR/JAR) on IBM WebSphere Application server and monitoring. Resolving issues related to J2EE application. Plugin generation in various scopes and editing Plugins for custom load balancing. Experience in configuring the HTTP Server for various clustered application servers using virtual hosting and enabling SSL security.
- Good experience in WS Admin Scripting(Jython/JACLs), Workload Management (WLM), Resource analyzer, LDAP security models using IBM Tivoli Directory Server
- Additional experience on administration of Tomcat/Weblogic 8.1 is an added advantage.
- Administration of Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ)
- Experienced in installing and configuring IBM Websphere MQ Series V6.x, V7.x, in distributed queuing architectures with clustering Configuration of Queue Manager, Creating local & remote QUEUE, Triggers, Channels, Listeners on Linux/Unix platforms and defining various MQ objects
- Troubleshooting of application issues related to MQ Series by reviewing MQ Logs. Should assist application developers in design, implementation and testing of MQ enabled applications.
- Experience in security configurations in MQ like OAM & SSL.
- Expertise in integration of WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Application Server.
- Administration of Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ) Experience in Create, setup, implement a high availability Message Broker environment by implementing multi instances of Brokers, multi-threading and Multi execution groups.
- Configuring of Execution groups, Executing Flows Experience in MQ Clustering and Distributing Message Broker Architecture. Message Broker administration through command line and toolkit.
- MB Troubleshooting and problem determination by analyzing logs. Administering broker runtime components, implementing security and accessing broker statistics.
- Deployment of BAR files through toolkit and command line scripts. Web services experience. WebSphere Message Broker Explorer administrative security
- Over all experience in Production Support, Incident Management, Change Management
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).