This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Database Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Good to have Oracle /DB2 /SQL Server/My SQL & Unify Certification;
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in database administration, relational database design
and data warehouse applications and ETL processes etc ;
- Knowledge in managing very large databases instances;
- Identifying and execute the RDMBS upgrade;
- Working knowledge in cluster and HA environment;
- Installing and configuring report service;
- Ability to find server bottleneck;
- Database hardening experience;
- Telecom domain knowledge will be an advantage;
- Expert level skills in SQL & Shell scripting ;
- Exposure to Database Audit;
- Ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good team player with a can-do attitude ;
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills ;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) , French will be a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and Power Point.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.