RTR System Support Team Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs RTR System Support Team Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Must be detail conscious and have strong analytical skills
- Significant relevant work experience in a similar role within a multinational organization
- Proven experience of managing and developing people and teams
- Previous super-user experience with Anaplan, along with extensive experience of SAP
- Experience of Project Management
- Prior experience managing a Help/Support Desk
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Performing Master Data Maintenance in SAP, Anaplan and BPC
- Cost Centre / GL Account (COA) / Internal Orders / Brands Maintenance and Hierarchies
- Providing support to the business for Actual and Budget period close to enable timely reporting of results
- Accounting period Maintenance
- Dataloads SAP to Anaplan to BPC
- Running actions for data copies and product allocations in Anaplan
- Carryout key checks before, during and after the close
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with cross functional teams is extremely essential for successful period close
- Troubleshooting support of Anaplan to ensure effective financial processes
- Performing System/ Process Improvements and standardization
- Acting as lead point of contact for End User Support
- Providing Ad-Hoc support for projects, restatements and legal entity changes
- Role directly supervises team associates
- Highlight / Follow-up / Improve major issues in systems and processes
- Coordination and communication with key stakeholders
- Involve in planning for Actual and budget Close
- Prepare roadmap for the full year
- Perform mid-year and year-end team evaluation
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.