Billing Associate with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Computer Generated Solutions Romania active
View all jobs Billing Associate with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Fluent in French;
• Excellent numerical, administration and organizational skills;
• Ability to work accurately when under pressure;
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
• Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative;
• Capability to manage customer relationships, negotiations and problems/issue resolutions;
• Advanced PC skills (Excel, Word & Outlook);
• Strong attention to detail;
The Care Ops Administrator is part of a Team managing all Customer Service, Collections and End of Lease related queries for the specific region.
The individual is responsible and accountable for customer/vendor/dealer queries and other customer transactions which include administrative duties. In addition, the Administrator is responsible for the management of the lease contracts coming to end of term.
The Administrator works closely with the Team Leader/Team Coordinator and he or she will take ownership for resolving customer queries and providing prompt, courteous and high quality service to customers, whilst at all times following the company’s policies and procedures.
Where first time resolution is not possible, the care Ops Administrator is expected to ensure that all correspondence and escalated issues are resolved within the expected SLA.
• Private medical insurance;
• Undetermined contract;
• Account to an online library;
• A 7card membership;
• Meal Tickets;
• Work from home option
• Personalized offers for phone subscriptions and accesssories .
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives(monthly) and also bonuses(quarterly) for our employees – financial and non-financial;
• Salary increase based on seniority;
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
CGS Romania is one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market and is listed in the first 15 best companies of this type in the world.
As an employee of CGS Romania you will have a flexible schedule with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
You will be attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS Romania we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, pro activity but most of all our employees. They represent the best asset of this company.
Join our enthusiastic and dynamic team for your professional development!