PPM Technical Service Consultant
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Able to establish and maintain good relationships with customers;
• Good English, able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally;
• Able to multitask across different accounts and prioritized tasks;
• Integration experience with third party products;
• Excellent team spirit and ability to collaborate with remote colleagues.
• Deliver remote technical consulting for large scale customers (on-prem and SaaS);
• SME for how to utilize the product based on customer’s business requirements, both functionally and technically;
• Assist/Guide customers for any customizations and integrations;
• SME for best practices of migrations, upgrades, new product release features, configurations and guide customers throughout the process;
• Investigate complex issues and provide alternative solutions, if its product issue and/or it won’t be fixed in time;
• Partner with R&D to resolve defects and ERs;
• Provide help and guidance to the OPS team to resolve any tech issue with efficiency, work with all stakeholders (Ops, DBA, CSM, Infra and Pre Sales team) on a need basis;
• Proactively identify customer needs and projects to improve the overall use and adoption of the product and high customer satisfaction;
• Contribute to any internal projects (like Webinars, presentations, Innovation etc).
Nice to have:
• At least 3 years of Hands-On consulting or development experience with PPM (Project and Portfolio Management);
• Familiarity with all product modules (e.g. Project management, Time management, Financial management, Resource management etc);
• Have the ability to design and implement processes and workflow customization within PPM.