Assistant to Chief Business Development Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Assistant to Chief Business Development Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Supernatural anticipation
• Emotional Intelligence
• Thick Skin
• Impeccable Organization
• Exquisite Communication and people skills
• Ruthless prioritization
• Ability to follow directions
• Decision – Making Capability
• High Energy Level
• Proven experience as an amazing assistant
• Hands-on experience in a large-sized organization, managing diverse business Development and marketing initiatives.
• Maintain the CBDO’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
• Schedule all meetings and travel, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants
• Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
• Ensure the CBDO is prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting
• Assess current or future clients and business needs and priorities through communicating directly with clients and cross-functional employees.
• Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to PowerPoint)
• Writing reports
• Providing management with feedback
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Ensure that service agreement requirements are fulfilled and work to ensure Client satisfaction with Company services.
• Follow up prospective and current clients in order to present information and explain available services.
• Prepare presentations, documents, and agreements to complete clients’ requirements.
• Perform administrative tasks such as coordinating, and handling documentation related to key projects.
• Communicating new product developments to current clients
• To obtain and provide information needed to set up project objectives
• Monitor customer and provider’s satisfaction in order to ensure concerns are settled equitably and timely.
• Assign duties, responsibilities.
• Prepare status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Identify need for initial or supplemental resources.