Data Associate with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amazon active
View all jobs Data Associate with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Native-level proficiency in German both verbal and written skill
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of German
- Experience with business software
- Capable of working in strict compliance with internal guidelines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, detailed-oriented, highly collaborative
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Willingness to support several projects at one time and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Continuous efforts to deliver the high quality data such as self-analysis
- Business English skills both verbal and written.
- Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation and
- Other forms of data markup
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
We are hiring Data Associates in our Bucharest data team to work on transcriptions for Automatic Speech Recognition, semantic annotation for Natural Language Understanding, and dialogue evaluation for improving overall customer interaction with Alexa.
You will focus on speech and language data, primarily in the areas of transcription, text annotation, and general data analysis to meet the internal customer’s request.
Driven by your passion for data, you show proactive behavior in solving issues with efficiency and accuracy. Your ability to concentrate and your high attention to details help you deliver high-quality work.
In this role, you are comfortable with, and understand, the changes to the conventions deployed in response to internal customers’ requests. You demonstrate ability to adjust your workflows accordingly. You prioritize strict compliance with regulatory requirements, and contribute to improvements in the software tools by identifying bugs and suggesting enhancements.
As a Data Associate, you must be capable of:
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information
- Transcribing and annotating high priority deliverables
- Translating established guidelines into daily work practices and processing data in order of priority
- Delivering high quality on deadlines
- Getting the job done and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
What we offer:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Possibility of career development within the company
- Benefits package
- Working schedule: flexible working hours from 7:00 AM /10:00 AM to 4:00 PM/7:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
- This is a 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role.