Data Associate with Italian
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
· Experience using English in a professional setting
· Advanced to native fluency in Italian
· Computer literate.
· Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field related to languages or linguistics (or relevant experience in the field).
· Knowledge of more than 2 European languages beneficial.
· Previous transcription or annotation experience is preferred.
The Data Analyst will:
· Work with management on adapting transcription and annotation guidelines for the Italian language.
· Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
· Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
· Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables.
· Delivering high quality work under aggressive deadlines
The Data Associate must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. The ideal candidate also:
· Shows proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems
· Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills, and is very detailed-oriented
· Is comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
· Adapts quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new projects.
· 6 months contract with possibility of a permanent role
· Working schedule: flexible working hours from 8:00 AM /10:00 AM to 5:00 PM/7:00 PM, Monday to Friday
· This is a work from home position.