Business Analyst - derivatives
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Strong Business Analysis & QA experience with technical exposure
• Top notch organizational skills
• At least 5 years of experience
• Ability to read code (SQL/Java)
• FIX knowledge, FpML Knowledge
• Strong autonomy & proactivity
• Ability to work with distributed teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Execution/Clearing knowledge
• Finance & brokerage
• Programming language
• Standard tools used in the industry (for example Sungard, Fidessa, Murex etc.)
• Straight through processing automation within the brokerage industry
Document existing business logic on our font to back office flow for global markets
Translate business requirement to IT team
Functional & technical specifications writing
Definition of the mapping between exchanges/clients’ tools and internal systems
Define routing of messages between internal systems
Define tests scenarios for development team