Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Understanding of database management systems
• Familiarity with BI technologies is a plus (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
• Knowledge of SQL queries
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. methodologies, data modeling, data visualization) and data mining is a plus
• Ability to quickly realign with shifting priorities.
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to Detail Analytical Skills
• Be flexible, prepared to approach things laterally, able to think outside the box.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• Design, build and publish BI solutions to meet business process and application requirements (e.g. reporting tools)
• Create tools to store data (e.g. Data mart concept, OLAP cubes)
• Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
• Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation