This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Junior NOC active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Requirements
- University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy, student or graduate;
- Basic telecommunication knowledge would represent an advantage;
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Analytic, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities;
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills;
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and creative;
- Loyal, trustworthy and hardworking;
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Troubleshoot the issues reported by the Nobel customers/other companies;
- Appropriate escalation of NOC tickets (following escalation procedures);
- Responsible to maintain a high quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
- Responsible for the daily completion of NOC TT’s in their appropriate time and manner;
- Be involved in developing procedures for all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
- Provide activity reports to superiors.
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- 30 vacation days per year
- Transportation after 22:30
- Meal Tickets
- Fun at work programs