Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
The heart of Switzerland is the headquarter of the Connect44 Group. With subsidiaries in the UK, Germany and France the company provides services and support for Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers. The solutions reach from Mobile Network Engineering, Fixed Network Engineering, IT and Cloud to Consulting Services. For the future, we aim to further develop our team so that we can move forward with our clients in this ever changing market place. We look forward to strengthen our service portfolio with new services and start to embrace the new and exciting opportunities that will come through digitalization.
For a major mobile network managed service in an international environment, Connect44 is looking for a motivated Asistent Manager, based in our services and operations center in Romania.
Knowledge, experience and technical skills:
• Good command of English
• Good communication skills
• Required proficiency in MS office
• Prioritizing and Organizing Skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Honesty and Integrity
• Be flexible
• Demonstrated capacity to multi-task.
We offer you to be part of a brand-new office from the beginning and constant development. Connect44 employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and continuous improvement and success. If you have passion for your work, for your team, for the company and the services we deliver, join our company. We live a family atmosphere, support each other and always have space for a good laugh.
• Performs general administrative duties
• Performs protocol activities
• Maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies
• Announces visitors and escorts visitors through the office; keeps track of meeting rooms
• Keeps record of badge and visitor log
• Provide office orientation for visitors
• Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
• Performs basic clerical tasks; operates basic office equipment; sorts and routes incoming materials; sorts & distributes incoming and outgoing mail
• Develops and maintains an accurate filing system and keeps record of inventory assets.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, and filing
• Sign for and distribute courier packages
• Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones and office keys
• Provides general information to colleagues
• Takes all phone calls and directs them according to the request of the interlocutor, identifies the identity of the person to be communicated
• Maintaining contacts & suppliers’ information in a database
• Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations for management, employees and clients
• Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries
• Is responsible to accomplish duties regarding work safety and security and fire safety as defined by authorized persons
• Identifies areas for improvement in processes & informs the management to obtain approval to implement change
• Acts as an example to respect all internal regulations and policies
• Perform any other reasonable tasks that are needed for excellence process