Security Systems Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Security Systems Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Solid knowledge (oral and written) of German/French and English language;
- Experience in installing and/or integrating technical securety equipment, to include intrusion and fire detection, access control, audio and video systems is preferred;
- Working knowledge and/or experience with analog systems, electricity, alarms and with IT based security integration equipment are ideal;
- Networking knowledge or similar experience is a plus;
- Fast understanding of technical problems;
- High level of customer and service orientation, communication and organizational skills;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Good command of MS Office package;
- Positive attitude;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure or in case of conflict management and meet deadlines.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact);
- Support/forward any technical issues/questions;
- Follow incident management procedures;
- Log or document all customer requests/incidents/ inquires (via all communication channels);
- Identify and log correctly the customer contact details;
- When needed, create & escalate ticket to 2nd level;
- Performs and documents remote support sessions following the procedure;
- Troubleshoot & diagnose all issues;
- End to end ticket tracking and follow up;
- Share knowledge and offer support to other colleagues;
- Train colleagues after participating to trainings perform by 2nd level/BU’s outside our location;
- Back-up for other colleagues when needed;
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment;
- Contribute to knowledge base articles if needed;
- Escalate existing/potential complaints to TL’s or OPM;
- If needed, assists the customer in collecting the required system data and logs;
- Is aware of the project KPI’s and contributes in fulfilling them;
- Respects all procedures and internal regulations;
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.