Intern Non-Engineering (Learning & Training)-HR-Sibiu
*Very good English knowledge; *Good communication skills; *Good Excel knowledge.
HR Learning & Training Intern
Start your HR experience in a wonderful team!
What will you be doing?
* Learn about how to create Training Plans based on training need collection;
* You will offer support in updating the Training Plans with the latest training status;
* Support the preparation of course schedules/ calendars and act as an interface with the trainer
* Schedule courses based on the availability of training premises;
* Maintain the supplier database and training locations database
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Very good English knowledge;
* Good communication skills;
* Good Excel knowledge.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.