Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac.
Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete.
Peste 4000 de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand site-ul nostru de cariere.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work.
If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
You can find out more details regarding us and our available roles, by accessing our career site.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Computer literate with good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental.
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
- Performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances/evolution;
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives;
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- Detailed support and analysis of balance sheet forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts;
- Development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format;
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
- Project management responsibilities for different projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools);
- Clean and extract data from a variety of sources in order to connect and unify data in a single and accurate view;
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Monitor performance and quality of result data, plan for improvements.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).