Process Engineer for painting/lasering technology
Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
• A Bachelor's Degree in technical field;
• Work experience in painting / laser technology;
• Project management knowledge;
• SAP knowledge;
• Profiency in English;
• Ability to communicate and coordinate;
• Highly organized and details oriented;
• Good planning ability, team work, creativity.
• Process developing and implementing painting and laser technology;
• Perform requirements analysis, create and review solutions;
• Create, review and present recommendations for actions;
• Ability to analyze complex problems in his own projects and find the right solutions;
• Develop and establish new processes;
• Introduce all informations in SAP;
• Work in project teams which are located in plant and abroad;
• Evaluate feasibility according to customer demands;
• Dispatching of samples for test and validation;
• Planning of production resources and tools.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!