Requirements Engineer for Production Test Systems
Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
• Master / Bachelor´s degree in technical disciplines /Industrial engineering;
• Work experience with parallel projects and measurement technology;
• Deeper knowledge in preparing technical specifications documents for automotive products;
• Proficiency in English, German language skills represent an advantage;
• Ability to work in a team, problem solving skills;
• Skills in measurements technics, electronics and mechanics are advantageously.
• Creating test concepts and calculations for new projects;
• Creating test equipment concept in very close cooperation with development, quality and production planner;
• Collaboration in industrialisation team;
• Create specifications for test equipment: in circuit tester, functional tester, end of line tester, shipping end test, safe launch;
• Application of test standards (definition standard scopes for each group of products) and mechanical test equipment standards;
• Creating mechanic-, hw- and sw requirements;
• Observation of costs and due dates.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 8.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu